We greatly value their support and offer meaningful volunteer opportunities in return.
Our volunteer caregivers are provided with:
- a volunteer position description
- an induction that is specific to your volunteer role
- support and supervision
- orientation to the hospital, including an overview of all services and facilities
- orientation to Mission Formation, a volunteer caregiver orientation handbook
- ongoing general and role specific training to meet the National Standards
- opportunities to engage and connect with our hospital.
You must be aged 18 years and above, undertake a police check and be able to fulfill the role as per the volunteer position description.
For more information on becoming a volunteer at St John of God Frankston Rehabilitation Hospital, please contact the Director of Mission:Tel: (03) 9788 3254