- Living Values award
Living Values award
About the award
Our Mission is to continue the healing mission of Jesus Christ through the provision of services that promote life to the full by enhancing the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual dimensions of being human.
There are 5 values that reflect our heritage and guide our behaviours:
- Hospitality- A welcoming openness to all; to the familiar and the mystery of self, people, ideals, experience, nature and to God.
- Compassion- Feeling with another in their discomfort or suffering and striving to understand the other’s experience with a willingness to reach out.
- Respect- An attitude treasuring the unique dignity of every person and recognising the sacredness of all creation.
- Justice- A balanced and fair relationship with ourself, neighbour, all of creation and God.
- Excellence- Giving the optimum standard of care and service within available resources.
Who can be nominated?
Any caregiver may be nominated. The term ‘caregiver’ is used to describe all employees, because every person, regardless of whether they are directly involved with patients, contributes to the well-being of our patients and our organisation.
Nominate a caregiver
You may be interested in