Bundle maternity care
Bundle gives you all the care and nurturing you expect, for less:
- high quality maternity care and support from an experienced team of midwives and obstetricians
- a private room, and your partner can stay with you at no cost
- stay three to four days
- one up-front pregnancy and management fee
- bulk billed antenatal appointments and blood tests.
The $990* Bundle covers all pregnancy management fees for pregnancy and after birth appointments with our experienced obstetricians and midwives.
*$990 out-of-pocket fees: additional charges may apply depending on your private health fund, your pregnancy and birth needs, including anaesthetist and paediatrician fees if required. Scans and genetic screening costs may also vary depending on your needs and choice of provider. These costs will be discussed at your first consultation or you can find out more by calling (03) 5215 8790.
Am I eligible for Bundle?
- are pregnant (up to 36 weeks’)
- are under 35 years of age
- have a low-risk pregnancy (as assessed by your GP)
- have private health insurance with obstetric cover
- would like to experience a shared care approach with midwives and obstetricians working together.
Then you can choose Bundle
When you first find out you are pregnant, ask your GP to check your eligibility and provide you with a referral to Bundle (limited availability).
No Medicare cover? That’s ok
If you have health insurance that includes private maternity cover, but you are not eligible for Medicare, you are certainly welcome to access the Bundle service. Please contact us to discuss how we can support your antenatal care, even if you are well-advanced in your pregnancy.
Not all pregnancies are the same and you may require or want an extra level of care. Medium to high-risk pregnancies need an additional level of care and are best managed by a dedicated consultant obstetrician.
If our Bundle option is not suitable for you, St John of God Geelong Hospital’s experienced consultant obstetricians can lead your care through pregnancy, birth and beyond. Speak to your GP to ask for a referral to one of our leading obstetricians.
Choose Bundle today
Visit your GP and ask for a referral to Bundle at St John of God Geelong Hospital, or contact us directly:
Location: Level 1, St John of God Geelong Specialist Centre, 83 Myers Street, Geelong 3220
Submit an enquiry form:
You may be interested in