- For medical professionals
- For general practitioners
For general practitioners
Find a specialist
You can refer your patients to any specialist who works at our hospital. Search our accredited specialists.
Read our latest newsletter and keep up to date with the services and facilities available for your patients
As part of St John of God Health Care’s management plan for coronavirus (COVID-19) and based on advice from authorities, we are undertaking a number of precautionary measures across our hospital.
One of the measures we are implementing is to minimise visitors and large gatherings at the hospital. As such, it has been decided to temporarily postpone or cancel events being held at the hospital, which includes our GP Education events.
We are currently reviewing options to deliver GP Education events as webinars and more information will be available soon on the GP Hub.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your ongoing support of St John of God Berwick Hospital.
If you have any queries, please contact:
GP support services
The hospital has a dedicated GP liaison officer who is responsible for making sure the local community has information and access to the comprehensive range of services at St John of God Berwick Hospital.
Our GP liaison officer can assist with:
- optimising communication of information relating to services and referral processes for GPs and their patients
- facilitating information transfers between the hospital, accredited visiting specialists and general practice
- GP education
- personalised onsite consultation service with GPs to provide one-on-one updates on the hospital, visiting specialists and services
- provide a reliable conduit for receiving feedback on areas for improvement.
Our GP liaison officer is happy to answer any of your queries relating to the above, and is available to visit your surgery if you would like to discuss anything about the hospital, its services or facilities.
Kate Ryan – GP Liaison Officer
You may be interested in...