- For patients and visitors
- Visitor information
Please try to schedule your visit during the below visiting hours and avoid the rest periods on each ward.
- Visiting hours: 10.00am to 12.00pm and 2.00pm to 8.00pm
- Rest period: 12.00pm to 2.00pm
- Visiting hours: 2.00pm to 4.00pm and 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Rest period: 12.00pm to 2.00pm and 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Some patients may have restricted visiting hours or visitor numbers, so please check with nursing staff before entering a room. If you would like to visit a patient outside of these times, please check with our reception caregivers before you enter the ward areas.
Sometimes you may have to follow additional procedures prior to entering a room - these will be indicated on the door. Please speak to nursing staff before entering a room with these signs in place.
We ask all visitors to help prevent hospital infections by applying hand gel before and after their visit. Hand gel dispensers are freely available at the entry to the hospital, ward areas and in each patient room.
Children under 12 are welcome and must be supervised at all times.
St John of God Geraldton Hospital is a smoke free hospital. Smoking is not permitted in any building, outdoor area or vehicle within our boundaries.
Our main entry is open:
- Monday to Friday 7.00am to 8.00pm
- Weekends and public holidays 8.00am to 12.00pm
Access to the hospital at other times is via the side door, to the right of the main entry.
You may be interested in