Submitting an application
What we can help you with
- Advice on research planning and design
- Guidance on your best pathway for ethical review
- Education and training opportunities for researchers and research support personnel
- Achieving compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Information and submission materials specific to your research
For more information on how our committee works, download a copy of our brochure.
St John of God Health Care Research Handbook and useful forms
Our committee’s research handbook includes all forms for submissions, the committee’s terms of reference, meeting and submission dates, and a complete set of standard operating procedures.
This handbook is available to download for your reference, but is under constant review. Please refer periodically to the website to ensure you have the most current version of the handbook.
Contact us for more information
By phone or email
Tel: (08) 9382 6940
Via our Executive Officer
St John of God Health Care Human Research Ethics Committee
C/o St John of God Subiaco Hospital
12 Salvado Road
Subiaco Western Australia 6008
By online enquiry
We will respond to your enquiry within 2 working days.