We work closely with you to identify what triggers your anger, and how you can learn to manage your emotions in a positive way.
Our anger management programs
Our anger management programs are evidence-based and delivered in a friendly, pleasant and welcoming environment. We encourage collaboration and work with you to tailor a mental health care plan to your individual needs.
Programs may be provided in group and individual sessions and can assist you to:
- understand anger in various contexts
- respond to situations effectively
- communicate your needs while respecting others.
Our programs are delivered by experienced clinicians who work closely with a broader, multidisciplinary treatment team to provide holistic care.
Your general practitioner or psychiatrist will refer you to the program that best suits your needs.
Benefits of anger management
- Helps you understand your triggers.
- Equips you with new skills and techniques to help control and manage your anger.
- Teaches you constructive ways to express your anger appropriately.
- Improves communication skills.
- Enhances relationships with others.
These benefits depend on your particular circumstances and require your full participation. You should consult a specialist in this area before deciding whether treatment is suitable for you.
You may be interested in
Where we provide this service...