- St John of God Raphael Services
Our free services are tailored to the needs of the local community which means each of our locations provide a slightly different service.
While the services we provide can differ slightly all Raphael Services locations provide the following:
- assessment – a meeting at your closest Raphael location with one of our experienced clinicians to discuss your individual needs and concerns
- individual therapy – a one-on-one meeting with a clinician for perinatal mental health counselling and therapy
- group therapy – groups provide an opportunity to connect with other parents who are experiencing similar feelings and challenges
- psychiatric support – treatment for mental health disorders, including prescriptions for medication where appropriate.