We provide perinatal and infant mental health services to families in the Grampians region of Victoria.
Our services are available to all members of the community, you don’t need to have been a St John of God Health Care maternity patient or have private health insurance to access our services.
We provide the following services to people and families in the community. Please note, we do not provide crisis support.
- Comprehensive mental health assessments
- Individual therapy with a mental health clinician
- Psychiatric assessment by a psychiatrist
- Parent-infant therapy focusing on the parent’s mental health
- Therapeutic group work
- Counselling for prenatal screening and tests
- Referral to other services where appropriate
- Telephone consultation for external healthcare professionals
Referrals and costs
A mental health care plan from your general practitioner (GP) or other medical practitioner is required to access our services. Most services are bulk billed through Medicare.
We are open from 9.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Raphael Services Ballarat
105 Webster Street
Ballarat Victoria 3350
Tel: (03) 5320 2016
Fax: (03) 5320 2018