We provide specialist perinatal and infant mental health services to families living in the Casey – Cardinia area in Melbourne's south-east.
We offer a comprehensive assessment and treatment service for parents affected by anxiety, depression or related mental health disorders during pregnancy and during the four years following the birth of their baby.
Our highly experienced and specialised team including, psychiatrists, services manager, clinical psychologists and mental health nurse, provide a family-centred service that aims to:
- enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of women and their families
- enhance the parent-infant relationship
- support parents in their relationship with each other
- increase parenting satisfaction and coping skills.
Our services are available to all members of the community, you don’t need to have been a St John of God Health Care maternity patient or have private health insurance to access our services.
We provide the following services to people and families in the community. Please note, we do not provide crisis support.
- Support and information
- Counselling and clinical psychology
- Psychiatric assessment, medication and psychotherapy
- Parent-infant relationship therapy
- Services for dads
Referrals and costs
A referral from your general practitioner (GP) is required to access our services. Concession and health care card holders are bulk billed through Medicare.
We are open from 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Raphael Services Berwick
57 Fairholme Boulevard
Berwick, Victoria, 3806
Tel: (03) 9707 3988
Fax: (03) 9707 0297