We put your physical and emotional needs at the centre of our approach to cancer care.
Our leading oncology services, specialists and onsite facilities ensure that you can see a specialist, receive a diagnosis and commence treatment quickly.
You can also access all of your cancer treatment and care at one convenient and familiar location through our onsite Bendat Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
We have provided complete cancer care to patients and their families since 1898, longer than any other private health care organisation in the state.
We provide rapid access to diagnosis and treatment, plus all the services and support you and your family need, for all cancer types, in one convenient location.
Our comprehensive cancer services include:
- cancer-related surgery
- chemotherapy and immunotherapy treatment
- early access to leading-edge treatments and clinical trials
- experienced caregivers and allied health support including social workers, dietitians, case managers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and pharmacists
- pain and symptom management
- pastoral services
We provide day chemotherapy services in our recently refurbished Ivy Suite, offering a comfortable and tranquil environment for patients and their families and friends.
The Ivy Suite includes adjustable seating, abundant natural light, modern facilities, food and drink services, and reading materials to help you feel more at home.
For more information about Chemotherapy, listen to our podcast to hear from leading Oncologist Dr Andrew Dean.
We offer specialist radiation therapy services using the latest techniques.
Of our 50 active clinical trials, 45 are specific to oncology, with research investigating melanoma and breast, colorectal, pancreatic, gynaecological, lung, prostate and brain cancers.
Since 2006, almost 1,000 Western Australians affected by cancer have benefited from clinical trials led by St John of God Subiaco Hospital specialists.
Find out more about our research projects and read our latest Annual Research Report.
Solaris Cancer Care offers a holistic combination of:
- professional counselling, support groups, hospital and home visits
- evidence-based education and resources
- inspiring seminars, speakers, courses and facilitated workshops
- complementary therapies including nutrition, meditation and massage
- comprehensive wellness programs and coaching
Hear the latest on cancer care and treatments from some of our leading specialists.
Please visit the Ivy Suite Reception to validate your parking ticket.
You may be interested in