We put your physical and emotional needs at the centre of our approach to cancer care.
Complete cancer care
Our leading oncology services, specialists and onsite facilities ensure that you can see a specialist, receive a diagnosis and commence treatment quickly.
Our cancer care oncology servicesSt John of God Subiaco Hospital has provided complete cancer care to the Western Australian community since 1898, longer than any other private health care facility in the State. Our Bendat Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre provides you convenient access to treatments, care and leading specialists at one location.
Our comprehensive cancer services include:
- cancer-related surgery
- chemotherapy and immunotherapy treatment
- early access to leading-edge treatments and clinical trials
- experienced caregivers and allied health support including social workers, dietitians, case managers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and pharmacists
- pain and symptom management
- pastoral services
The Ivy Suite includes adjustable seating, abundant natural light, modern facilities, food and drink services, and reading materials to help you feel more at home.
We offer specialist radiation therapy services using the latest techniques.
Of our 50 active clinical trials, 45 are specific to oncology, with research investigating melanoma and breast, colorectal, pancreatic, gynaecological, lung, prostate and brain cancers.
Since 2006, almost 1,000 Western Australians affected by cancer have benefited from clinical trials led by St John of God Subiaco Hospital specialists.
Find out more about our research projects and read our latest Annual Research Report.
Solaris Cancer Care offers a holistic combination of:
- professional counselling, support groups, hospital and home visits
- evidence-based education and resources
- inspiring seminars, speakers, courses and facilitated workshops
- complementary therapies including nutrition, meditation and massage
- comprehensive wellness programs and coaching
Hear the latest on cancer care and treatments from some of our leading specialists.
You may be interested in