- For medical professionals
- For general practitioners
For general practitioners
The following numbers are for GPs only wanting to quickly contact the hospital about a patient:
- GP Priority Hotline (all queries): (08) 9462 4222
- GP Private Admission Hotline (streamlines private admissions): (08) 9462 4444
- Emergency Department's Physician in Charge (EPIC Hotline): (08) 9462 4679
We host regular Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) accredited professional development sessions and Emergency Department (ED) information sessions to help keep you up-to-date with the latest medical and surgical information.
For more information please contact:
Upcoming GP events
Alternatively, you may wish to view a comprehensive list of our clinical services.
Patients can choose to be admitted as a private patient when they attend St John of God Midland Public Hospital’s Emergency Department.
For enquiries about our private allied health services please contact:
Tel: (08) 9462 4281.
HealthPathways WA is a web-based portal with information on management and referral pathways. It is designed to be used at the point of care by general practitioners.
To obtain the login details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.