All feedback including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments is welcome.
You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback
- Talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver
- Talk to our Customer Complains Coordinator on (08) 9462 4901
- Ask a caregiver for a feedback form to complete
- Complete the online form below
Details to include
- What occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- What outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- If you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details
Concerns about a patient's condition
Every patient room contains a whiteboard with an escalation process (DASH) explained. This helps your family, friends, or carers to activate a clinical review or involvement of a nurse manager in situations of deterioration or concern.
External advocacy and support
The Health Consumers’ Council
Unit 6 Wellington Fair, 40 Lord Street
East Perth, WA, 6004
Tel: (08) 9221 3422
Free call: 1800 620 780
Fax: (08) 9221 5435
You may be interested in