We are a leading provider of private health care in the south west of Western Australia.
Co-located with the publicly run Bunbury Regional Hospital on the South West Health Campus, our 145-bed hospital has undergone a significant redevelopment program to provide state of the art, modern health facilities.
This $35.9 million investment has included:
- a comprehensive cancer care centre – a 12 chair day chemotherapy unit
- an eight bed Coronary Care Unit
- an expanded renal dialysis unit
- accommodation and transport services for regional cancer patients.
Other services provided by St John of God Bunbury Hospital include:
- Allied health and community-based services
- Coronary care
- Cardiac and vascular angiography
- Day surgery
- Ear, nose and throat
- General surgery
- Palliative care
Along with these services, St John of God Bunbury is actively involved in social outreach and community initiatives, including the South West Alcohol and Drug Service and support for eating disorder, juvenile diabetes, pharmacotherapy and suicide prevention.