- For patients and visitors
- Veterans' affairs
It’s our turn to serve you.
We partner with the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA). Our Veteran Liaison Officer can guide you through our package of support for gold card and white card holders at St John of God Berwick Hospital.
If you require a hospital stay, our services include:
- a streamlined admission process and assistance with discharge planning
- organising your travel arrangements
- arranging community or homed-based support services
- arranging allied health services
- liaison with the DVA if required
- visit by an RSL Contact Officer (upon request)
- pastoral care services.
Please inform the hospital if you are a Department of Veteran’s Affairs patient.
To speak to our Veteran Liaison Officer:
Tel: (03) 8784 5000
You may be interested in