Our maternity services
Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions
Maternity tours and parent education classes have been cancelled to minimise visitors and large gatherings at our hospitals to help keep our patients safe.
If you have a question about our maternity services, please contact us.
Please read our latest advice about what to do if you have an upcoming admission or want to visit someone in hospital before coming to our hospital.
You'll receive professional and friendly support in modern spacious facilities to make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible.
Key maternity services
- Qualified, highly dedicated midwives and nurses - helping you gain the skills and knowledge you need to confidently care for your new baby.
- Parent education classes across a range of topics - covering your pregnancy, baby’s birth, and beyond, as you transition into early parenthood.
- Breastfeeding and lactation support services - including breastfeeding education classes and specialist lactation consultants.
- Mental health support through St John of God Raphael Services – offering free support to parents and families affected by anxiety or depression during pregnancy and in the first few years following childbirth.
- Access and referrals to a range of other support services – such as paediatric consultants, neonatal unit, physiotherapists, child health nurses, GP liaison, psychological and parenting support services.
You may be interested in