Apply now for graduate nursing jobs
Graduate nursing jobs are now available. Newly graduated nurses in Western Australia, Victoria or New South Wales are encouraged to apply for a range of new graduate nursing jobs at St John of God Health Care.
11 June 2019
As the third largest private hospital operator in Australia, St John of God Health Care offers a big range of opportunities for nurses starting their careers, including experiences in medical specialities, surgical specialities, mental health and palliative care.
Designed with input from recent nursing graduates, the national Graduate Nursing Program offered by St John of God Health Care provides first-year nursing opportunities across our hospitals in:
- Perth – Midland, Murdoch, Mt Lawley and Subiaco
- Regional Western Australia - Bunbury, Geraldton
- Melbourne – Berwick and Frankston
- Regional Victoria – Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Pinelodge Clinic and Warrnambool
- Sydney – Hawkesbury
The program offers rewarding and varied clinical and academic learning opportunities to guide career pathways.
St John of God Health Care is offering first year nursing positions to enrolled nurses (EN) and registered nurses (RN) based on two six-month rotations with various different opportunities to work in our hospitals.
- Graduate registered nurse positions
- Graduate enrolled nurse positions
- Graduate mental health registered nurse positions
- Bunbury graduate registered nurse positions
VIC and NSW
- Victoria graduate registered nurse positions
- Victoria graduate enrolled nurse positions
- Victoria graduate mental health registered nurse positions
- NSW graduate registered nurse positions
Register your interest online to be kept up to date regarding future application intakes.
Benefits of St John of God Health Care’s graduate nursing program
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- Great long-term career prospects
- Comprehensive orientation program
- A variety of exciting and innovative learning opportunities
- Specialised supervision and support in the clinical area
- Staged area specific skill acquisition
- Possibility to rotate across hospitals
Find out more about our Graduate Nursing Program.
Register your interest online to hear more about our graduate programs, including key dates for application intakes.
You will then receive further information and updates on our program recruitment via email.
The St John of God Health Care Graduate Nursing Program offers a range of job opportunities across a number of our WA, NSW and Victorian hospitals. If your application to the program is successful we will ask you to nominate your hospital preference.
All applications will be assessed and successful candidates shortlisted. These candidates will then be asked to complete an online video selection interview.
Graduate nurses who are successful in this video interview will then attend a face to face interview at one of the St John of God Health Care hospital's offering graduate nursing positions.
You may be interested in