Submitting an application
What we can help you with
- Advice on research planning and design
- Guidance on your best pathway for ethical review
- Education and training opportunities for researchers and research support personnel
- Achieving compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Information and submission materials specific to your research
For more information on how our committee works, download a copy of our brochure.
St John of God Health Care Research Handbook
Our committee’s research handbook includes all forms for submissions, the committee’s terms of reference, meeting and submission dates, and a complete set of standard operating procedures.
Note – this handbook is available online to view only. Please contact us directly about your application to receive information that is tailored to your research needs.
Contact us for more information
By phone or email
Tel: (08) 9382 6940
Via our Executive Officer
St John of God Health Care Human Research Ethics Committee
C/o St John of God Subiaco Hospital
12 Salvado Road
Subiaco Western Australia 6008
By online enquiry
We will respond to your enquiry within 2 working days.