Your feedback about our hospital is important and helps us know what is working well and identify improvements we can make.
All feedback including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments are welcome.
You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback
- Talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver
- Talk to the Pinelodge Clinic Consumer/Carer representative
- Ask a caregiver for a feedback form to complete
- You can also complete the online form below
Details to include
To ensure we understand your feedback, please include:
- the nature and details of your feedback
- if it involves an incident, what occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- what outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- if you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.
Tel: (03) 8793 9444